Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Holy Week! And I'm determined to not let it sneak up on me!

Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna to the Son of David! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' Hosanna in the highest!" ~Matthew 21:9
Today is Palm Sunday!  
I've been feeling like I need to make sure that this week doesn't slip right past me and I be unprepared to celebrate on Easter Sunday.  Too many of my past Easters have snuck up on me.  I don't want to get buried under a mountain of Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies and miss out on remembering and meditating on what Christ did for me.  
I recently came across another individual's blog and was encouraged to be better prepared for Easter Sunday.  I'm also wanting to help my girls focus more on the cross and our risen Savior and not so much on the Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.  So we, as a family plan to do a daily devotional during this Holy week, starting tonight! 
I can't wait!
Now I want to share a couple of my pictures of the Easter table centerpiece that I put together.

Do you think I need to trim the grass some more?

~Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment