Sunday, December 4, 2011

Name Painting

A friend of mine recently asked me if I would/could paint her daughters name while incorporating some of the characters from a cartoon called 64 Zoo Lane.  I didn't give a strong affirmative answer to her request because I wasn't sure if I felt like I would be able to do it and I wasn't sure if I would have the time.  She doesn't  know that I have started to sketch out her daughters name and characters on a piece of canvas yet, but she will find out now-hehe!  I hope that she likes what she sees thus far. 
~Laura

I just finished painting the letters!  
Progress Photo #2

Progress photo #3
Different lighting has made the background look yellowed because it's still as white as the previous photo?  I just have to say the chameleon is my fav only because I have this crazy interest in chameleons!

Photo #4 
All Done!  
(I think?!  What do you think?)
I hope that my friend and her little one likes it!

~ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment