Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Girls Thrift Store Kids Table Refinished

Late in the summer of this year I stopped at a local Salvation Army and found a small kids table and chair.  I had been wanting a small kids table for awhile and thought this one would do for now until I found something better.  The table top was fine but the plastic on the chair seat was torn when I purchased them.
This week I made a visit to a favorite store of mine JoAnn Fabrics and found some beautiful cranberry colored vinyl on sale and immediately thought about the girls table.  The original design is a little too busy for my already busy house so I thinkI like the solid color helps.  With the help of my hubby I found a piece of paneling that I had him cut to the size of the table top.  The paneling helped to give the table top a firmer surface and a little extra to put the staples into.
What do you think?
~Laura

BEFORE
AFTER



No comments:

Post a Comment