Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cake Pops I Made Last Night!

This is my 2nd time making cake pops.  I wanted to do something special for a young lady that attends our church whose birthday was on Saturday.  She enjoys training dogs and does very well at it!  So since she does seem to enjoy working with dogs I decided to make a few that looked like dogs.  


 Then since seeing Bakerella's Lorax themed cake pops I decided to make a few Truffula Trees.

 Then I got the idea to make a few Mike Wazkowski's from Monsters Inc. He (Mike Wazkowski) seemed like the perfect shape for a cake pop!

I then thought about another young lady who attends our church who likes Pokemon characters and decided to try to make a few Pikachus.  
The one in the picture below came out the best, I think!

And finally I made some with crushed peanuts and some with crushed toffee bits.
And in the end you have a small army of cake pops!!
Do you know how long it takes me to make a small and diverse army of cake pops?  Till 3 am this morning~ugh, of course I did start rather late~LOL!
I'm not needing toothpicks for the eyelids yet!  
It will probably won't hit me until tomorrow!

I was unable to attend church this morning so my husband and my oldest brought the cake pops to church with them. I guess they were well liked since none came back home with them!!

~Laura


2 comments: