Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thinking that I might need a vacation!

I must say it is much more colorful and I do like color.
Love, Love my family!  Oh but how my girls are testing me lately.  My 3 year-old is my contrary child.  If I say it's black it's purple!  My soon to be 2 year-old has a tem-per, and outright refuses to obey!  My house feels like a tornado has gone through it several times a day, the kitchen sink is often overflowing with dirty dishes and my laundry basket is never empty.  On top of all that I own the 2 furriest creatures on the planet (at least it feels that way) Ugh!  I have recently discovered that I need to provide direct supervision when there are crayons involved.  You think oh this might keep them busy for a little bit of time while I try to accomplish something else and that's when something like this happens.
So where shall I go hmmm?!  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment